Creating presentations with Mentimeter is simple! Watch this short video or read more below.
Create a new presentation
When you're logged in to your Mentimeter account, you can create a new presentation in a few simple steps:
- On your Dashboard, click the button '+New presentation'.
- Give it a name and click 'create presentation'.
- You will be taken directly to the edit view, where you can start to add slides.
Add slides to your presentation
To interact with your audience using Mentimeter, you can fill your presentation with questions and content slides. You can also add a fun Quiz competition to your presentation and our Q&A feature to enable the audience to ask questions directly to the presenter. If you have any of our paid subscriptions, you will also be able to import an existing presentation to Mentimeter.
How to create a new slide:
- Click on '+Add slide' in the top left corner of the edit view.
- On the right side of your edit view, select the type of slide you want to add. The slide types you can choose from are:
Start your presentation
When you are happy with your presentation, you can start presenting by clicking 'Present' in the top right corner:
Start with an example
If you want some help getting started, we have a vast collection of examples and pre-made templets in the inspiration section located in your Dashboard.
If you prefer to start building your presentation from a template, click "Inspiration" instead of "New presentation". Use them as they are, or edit them so that they suit what content you want to show your audience.