With the Pin on Image question type, your audience can interact with your slide and point to an area of an image. Let your audience pin on a map where they are from or test your students' knowledge by having them mark the correct body part on an image in the anatomy class – the Pin on Image question type gives you endless possibilities!
How to create a Pin on Image question
This is how you create a Pin on Image question in Mentimeter:
- Create a new slide
- Choose the Pin on Image question type
- Fill in your question
- Upload your image (or drag and drop). You can upload one of your own images or choose an image from unsplash or a gif library.
If you want to provide more context or more detailed instructions you can add more text in the “meta field” or “longer description”.
Inspiration on how to use Pin on Image
- Pin the right body part: Where is the left ventricle?
- Pin the right sea: Where is the pacific ocean?
- Pin the right person: Who is the president of France?
- Pin the danger: What is the most dangerous animal?
- Pin the project priority: Have your stakeholders do their scope, time or cost/resources prio for the project
- Pin the market strategy: Have the management team choose between Operational Excellence, Product Leadership and Customer intimacy