You can now embed your PowerPoint presentations into your Mentimeter presentation to make the most of your existing slide decks as well as Mentimeter's interactivity.
How to embed a PowerPoint presentation into Mentimeter
Part 1: Create a PowerPoint slide in Mentimeter
Create a new presentation or open an existing one.
Click on the Import button in the top left of the editor:
3. Click on the PowerPoint button:
4. Now you should have a new PowerPoint slide that looks like this:
Part 2: Add the PowerPoint link to your Mentimeter slide
Open your PowerPoint presentation in PowerPoint online, click File, then Share, then Embed:
2. Copy the embed link by clicking on the Copy button in the bottom right:
3. Paste the link into the Mentimeter slide, and your PowerPoint presentation will appear in the editor:
Part 3: Presenting your PowerPoint presentation in Mentimeter
Start you presentation by clicking the Present button in the top-right corner:
2. When you come to the PowerPoint slide, click the Enter PowerPoint button at the bottom of the screen:
3. The PowerPoint presentation will become full screen, and you will see a pop-up with some instructions on how to navigate through the presentation:
4. To exit the PowerPoint presentation on continue with the rest of your Mentimeter slides, you can click the Exit PowerPoint button at the bottom of the screen.
Will my PowerPoint animations carry over to Mentimeter when using the Embed slide?
Yes! When using our PowerPoint Embed slides, any animations you have added to your PowerPoint presentation will work the exact same within Mentimeter.