You can now embed your Google Slides presentations into your Mentimeter presentation to make the most of your existing slide decks as well as Mentimeter's interactivity.
How to embed a Google Slides presentation into Mentimeter
Part 1: Create a Google Slides slide in Mentimeter
Create a new presentation or open an existing one.
Click on the Import button in the top left of the editor:
3. Click on the Google Slides button:
4. Now you should have a new Google Slides slide that looks like this:
Part 2: Add the Google Slides link to your Mentimeter slide
Open your Google Slides presentation, click File, then Share, and then Publish to the Web:
2. Click Publish under the Link tab in the pop-up window that appears:
3. Copy the link:
4. Paste the link into the Mentimeter slide, and your Google Slides presentation will appear in the editor:
Part 3: Presenting your Google Slide presentation in Mentimeter
Start you presentation by clicking the Present button in the top-right corner:
2. When you come to the Google Slides slide, click the Enter Google Slides button at the bottom of the screen:
3. The Google Slides presentation will become full screen, and you can now move through the slides with the arrow keys on your keyboard.
4. To exit the Google Slides presentation and continue with the rest of your Mentimeter slides, you can click the Exit Google Slides button at the bottom of the screen.