Now it is easier than ever to engage your audience in a Zoom meeting or Zoom Webinar. Conduct live Polls, Quizzes, Word Clouds, Open-ended questions, Q&A’s and more to capture real-time input straight from a Zoom meeting or webinar.
Share your Mentimeter presentation from inside Zoom without having to leave or switch tabs. Participants can join and vote from inside the Zoom client, with no voting codes or additional devices needed.
1. Create your presentation in your account at mentimeter.com.
2. Schedule a Zoom meeting and invite participants.
3. Join the Zoom call and when you are ready to present your Menti open “Apps” in the call.
4. Search for “Mentimeter” and add the app to the meeting.
5. Log into your Mentimeter account.
6. Select the Menti you want to present and instantly share the question without needing to screen your share.
7. Simply present your Menti questions to the participants, who will be able to answer directly in the shared view. When you are done using the app, press “Stop sharing” in the Zoom call.
1. Join the scheduled Zoom meeting.
2. When the presenter shares the Mentimeter app in Zoom, the voting view will show up automatically, so you can simply participate, vote and answer questions in the same view.
Using Mentimeter in breakout rooms
The Mentimeter Zoom integration does not have specific features for breakout rooms, but there are ways to make it work.
Running one Menti in different rooms will work, but it will mean that all rooms will see the same slide at the same time. You can also run the Menti in Audience pace, which would leave the control to the rooms, but will make it possible for users to go through the slides themselves and skip ahead of the presenter.
You can learn more about pacing in this article.
In order to use the Mentimeter for Zoom App (as a presenter), you first need a Mentimeter account. You can sign up for a Mentimeter account here. You must also create your presentations in your account at mentimeter.com. You cannot edit or build a new presentation in the Mentimeter for Zoom App. For additional information on the requirements for running Mentimeter, please see our recommendations here.
The Mentimeter for Zoom app is available for all Mentimeter plan types.
As a presenter, you can reset result, enable Q&A, etc. from the toolbar in the bottom left corner.
Engage your participants even more by letting them hover over a scale and scroll through open-ended answers directly in the results view by themselves to see what each participant voted.
Prerequisites for using the Mentimeter App for Zoom
Make sure your account administrator has approved the installation of the Mentimeter App for Zoom. If you're struggling to install the Mentimeter app, go to this page: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/200305593-Troubleshooting
You will need a Mentimeter account in order to use the Mentimeter App for Zoom - sign up here. You must also create your presentations in your account at mentimeter.com. You cannot edit or build a new presentation in the Mentimeter App for Zoom. For additional information on the requirements for running Mentimeter, please review our recommendations here.
How to uninstall the Mentimeter for Zoom app
Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Mentimeter app.
Click the Mentimeter app.
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com or chat with us via our in-app chat box and we will try to find a suitable solution for you!