If you are wondering how many voters Mentimeter can support, we are excited to let you know that you can use Mentimeter for any audience size, regardless if you are on the Free, Basic or Pro plan!
For performance reasons we have some tips on presenting with large audiences.
If you're planning to host a presentation with 10,000 or more participants please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 days in advance with the following information:
- Date and time of your presentation (start and end time, including time zone)
- Max estimated audience size
- Link to your presentation (how to share presentation link)
- Approximate location of your audience (if known, continent is enough!)
The quiz question type has a capacity of 2,000 participants at the moment. All other question types work perfectly up to several thousand participants so we recommend using them for your audience size.
More information: Mentimeter Quiz Competition
Some pro tips when you are using Mentimeter with a large audience size:
- Try not to give all participants the wifi-code since the mobile network is often better dimensioned than the venue wifi hotspot. Also check with the venue's technical agent to see if the wifi can handle many connections.
- If you are relying on the venue wifi, connect the laptop that is used to present Mentimeter to a wired connection, so as to avoid any issues due to potential overload on the wifi. If there is no wired connection available, we recommend you to use a USB-dongle and connect to the 3G network.