Creating your presentation
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you are creating your Mentimeter presentation:
- If you have a time limit on your presentation, remember to take into account that your audience will need time to connect their smartphone;
- Make sure that you give enough time for your audience to answer questions that you have included in the presentation;
- If you want to discuss the results of your presentations, you should allocate time for this too;
- If needed, your audience should be reminded to bring their smartphones to the presentation so they can vote.
For more presentation tips, please see our blog article: The ultimate guide to creating amazing presentations.
After you have created your Mentimeter presentation, check through this list to make sure that you are ready for the stage.
In the edit view of Mentimeter, there is a Configure option in the top menu. Here you can find some important settings that you should adjust whilst creating your presentation:
- Voting pace: Check the voting pace to decide if you want the audience to only see the slide you are on, or if the audience should be able to go through the presentation at their own pace. You decide!
- Change language: Here you can also change the language that is displayed to your audience on menti.com. Just select the language that you want to display from the drop down box.
- Audience to download results: In this configure option you can decide if at the end of your presentation you want to give your audience the option to fill out their email address in order to receive the results of the presentation.
Other things to think about
Aside from the configure settings, there are some other things that you should double-check in your presentation to make sure that everything is perfect!
- Check that Quiz questions have a right answer selected;
- Add any Reactions you want to use to your presentation slides;
- Double-check through all your content to make sure that you are happy with your presentation.
For more advice, take a look at the following articles: