Advanced layouts and colors lets you customize your slides to create a unique look of your presentation. With these features you can change the position and size of an image you have added to the slide and change the alignment, size and colors of the text.
To quickly style your slides, select one of our pre-made presets under “Layouts”.
If you want to customize the slides further, you get more options if you expand the “Advanced layouts” and “Advanced colors” panes.
How to use Advanced layouts
This is how you change the layout of your text and image:
- Expand the “Advanced layouts” pane.
- Under “Alignment”, choose the preferred position of your text (left, center, right and top, middle, down).
- Under “Layout”, choose between the different layout options for your image. If you have not added an image to your slide, this area will be filled with a color block.
- To change the size of the image or color block, use the - or + next to the layout options.
Note: text alignment is only available for content slides.
To get back the default settings click “Reset layout”.
How to use Advanced colors
If you have a Pro or Enterprise subscription, you can change the text, line and visualization colors:
- Expand the “Advanced colors” pane.
- Find the slide element you want to change and open the color swatch by clicking the colored square.
- If you have added a background image to your slide, you can change the image opacity by using the slider under “Background color and visibility”.
- To change the color of the color block, change the first visualization color.
Note: changes in one slide will not take effect in other slides – those will still follow the theme defaults unless you copy the slide and then change the content or slide type.
To get back the default settings click “Reset to theme defaults”.
How to change font size
To change the font size on your slide, use the + or - next to the “T” at the bottom right corner of your slide preview. The text size will change for the whole slide except for options and statements.