Easily re-use slides on different presentations with the "Copy to another presentation" feature.
How to copy a slide to another presentation
1. Go to the presentation with the slide that you want to copy.
2. Select the slide you want to copy. If you want to copy multiple slides at once, you can select them by holding the Shift or Ctrl key (Command for Mac computers) and clicking on the slides.
2. Right click on the slide, or click the three dots “...” next to the slide
3. Select "Copy to another presentation":
4. Click on the presentation name to select the presentation you would like to copy the slide to.
5. As an optional step you can choose which position you would like the slide to have (you can change this later when editing your presentation).
6. Click "Copy", as shown in the image below.:
That's it! Your question will now appear in your selected presentation, ready for use or editing. If your copied question doesn't show up in your presentation straight away, refresh your browser and the question should appear.