Quick Form is a question type that enables facilitators to collect information from their audience to analyze in an Excel export after the presentation is over. This question type can be used to learn more about your audience, and to help you get more out of the data you have collected.
On a Pro, Teams or Conference account, you can use a Quick Form to ask your participants for name, email, to select a date or to choose one or more options.
Create a Quick Form question
This is how you create a Quick Form question:
- Add a new slide
- Open the "Type" tab and select the Quick Form question type
- Enter the title of your Quick Form. This is the only thing that will be displayed in the Presentation view.
- Choose field type: email, text, date, dropdown or checkbox. See examples later in this article!
- Enter field label and options
- Set a field as 'required' by ticking the box to the right
Note that the results from this question type will only be displayed in the Excel export. If you need more than four fields, you can create one more Quick Form question.
The different field types are designed to facilitate collection of exactly the input you want to get. Here are some common examples for what you can use them for:
This field can only be used for collecting email addresses.
Here, you can collect any type of written input. Common examples are:
- What is your profession?
- What is your name?
- Where do you live?
This field lets the participant input a date. It can for example be used for:
- What date is it today?
- When did you last attend a training session?
- When would you like the next workshop to take place?
The Dropdown lets the participant select one out of the options that you've predefined from a dropdown menu. Examples are:
- Which department are you in? (HR, Operations, Sales, Finance, etc.)
- What is your gender? (Female, Male, Other, Would prefer not to answer, etc.)
- How old are you? (<30, 30-40, 40-50, etc.)
- How would you rate this session? (1, 2, 3, ... etc.)
The Checkboxes field lets the participant select all options that apply out of the ones you've predefined:
- Which previous workshops did you attend? (Jan 25, Feb 20, April 10, etc.)
- How did you hear about this event? (Newsletter, Facebook, Linkedin, a friend etc.)
- Which types of future events would you be interested in attending? (Webinars, Meetups, Lectures, etc.)