Before you start
- Check that your screen is connected to your computer, and is working;
- Make sure you hide the edit view by pressing "Present". Go into full-screen by pressing "F";
- Check that you are presenting from the first slide;
- Have a glass of water on hand;
- Take a deep breath to calm your nerves.
During your presentation
Whilst presenting with Mentimeter, keep the following things in mind for a smooth presentation!
- Remember to allocate some time for the audience to connect to the presentation at menti.com;
- You can show detailed voting instructions to the audience clicking on the top bar whist in presentation mode;
- Ensure that the audience has enough time to answer your questions. For example, answering an Open-ended question takes more time than a Multiple Choice question;
- Spend a couple of minutes after each question going through and commenting on the results;
- Hit refresh if something with the presentation seems to be causing an issue.
For more advice, take a look at the following articles: